Each individual and family is of great value to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We believe that God has a special purpose with you and your family, and in this congregation we wish to help you to find it.
God has called you to be a conqueror in His name. The doors of Emmanuel Charismatic Church are open for you and your family and in the name of Jesus Christ we tell you Welcome
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is given by inspiration of God: It is His unfailing written Word and our highest authority.
- God is one existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; in the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ: in His birth from a virgin, in his life free of sin, in His power and miracles, in His death for the atonement of the sins of humanity, in His resurrection, that He was risen up to Heaven and is now seated at God’s right hand, and that He will come to earth for a second time with great power and glory.
- Jesus will take His church when He comes again.
- The church is the body of Christ formed by believers who have been washed with the blood of the Lamb.
- The only way to be cleansed is through repentance of sins and by believing that the blood of Christ cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
- That Jesus’ redemption on the cross saves us and heals our bodies in response to our prayers and faith.
- The baptism in water is by immersion in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That the Holy Spirit regenerates and sanctifies our lives
- The Holy Spirit baptizes us with fire if we ask Him to do so.
- In the resurrection of the righteous and the wicked, the former for eternal life and the latter for eternal condemnation.
- Christian growth can only be realized by faith in the promises of God.
- Marriage is God-ordained. “The creator made them male and female, and said, “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh” (Matthew 19:4-5). Marriage is to be an exclusive relationship, a lifelong faithful union between a man and a woman. This relationship between a husband and wife should parallel the relationship between Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:23-30).
- We practice the Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation
- As children of God we are called to witness about His love and power.